- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 420g can sweet corn kernels
- ¼ cup water
- 2 cups broccoli, cut into florets
- ½ cup low fat milk
- 500g sweet potato, thinly sliced
- 6 eggs
- 60g grated reduced fat cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 180°C and grease a 20cm square baking tin with oil.
- Combine onion, sweet potato and water in a large bowl, cover with cling film and micro wave on HIGH for 3 minutes. Add broccoli and microwave on HIGH for another 2 minutes.
- Layer baking tin with half the sweet potato and top with corn, broccoli, onion and remaining sweet potato. Whisk eggs and milk, pour over vegetables, top with cheese and bake for 30 minutes or until firm in the centre.
- Grill for 2 -3 minutes or until the potato is golden brown and serve