- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 2 peeled and chopped sweet potatoes
- 1 cup chopped pumpkin or squash
- 2 carrots peeled and chopped
- 2 cups water
- 1 chicken stock cube
- 1 and 1/2 cups low fat milk
- Place oil, garlic, onion and curry powder in a large saucepan and cook on medium heat stirring until onion is soft.
- Add sweet potato, pumpkin, carrot, water and stock cube.
- Cover and cook on low heat until the potatoes are cooked. Blend or mash mixture until smooth then gradually add milk and stir.
- Return to heat for 2 minutes until heated through then serve.