- Canola or olive oil spray
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tsp ginger, crushed
- 1 kg green prawns, peeled
- 1/2 cup green onions, sliced
- 1 capsicum, chopped
- 2 tsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp reduced salt soy sauce
- 1/2 cup sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- 1 cup low fat evaporated milk
- Peel and take out the veins of the prawns.
- Lightly spray pan or wok with oil and cook ginger, garlic and prawns on medium heat for 2 mins.
- Add onions, fish sauce, soy sauce and chilli sauce to prawn mixture.
- Mix the cornflour and milk in a cup, pour over prawns, stir slowly and bring to boil.
- Serve with rice or green salad.