- 250g dried lentils, rinsed
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tsp grated ginger
- 2 tsp garam masala
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 200g green beans, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 90g natural yogurt to serve
- Place lentils in large saucepan. Add 6 cups cold water, bring to boil, reduce heat to low, simmer for 25min, drain.
- Heat oil in large frying pan over medium heat, add onion and cook, stirring for 5mins. Add garlic, ginger and garam masala, cook for 1-2mins.
- Transfer onion mix to large heat proof bowl, add lentils and lime juice, mix well, season with salt and pepper, set aside to cool.
- Cook beans in boiling water for 3mins, refresh under cold water. Drain. Add beans and tomato to lentils, stir to combine, serve with yogurt.