- 600g kangaroo chunks
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- 2 beef stock cubes
- 2 cups water
- 1 large potato peeled and diced
- 1 and 1/2 onions peeled and diced
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- Lemon juice
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- Place kangaroo chunks in a pot with curry powder and cook for 3/4 hour in own juices until meat has browned.
- Place stock cubes in water and stir. Add to the pot and mix well.
- Add potato, onion and half the garlic. Mix well and cook for 20 mins.
- Add lemon juice and remaining garlic. Add cornflour to thicken and cook until potatoes are tender.
- Serve on rice with cucumber salad.