- 1 cup cooked potato, mashed
- 1 fillet white fish cooked, mashed
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp parsley
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup frozen chopped mixed vegetables
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 cups breadcrumbs
- Pepper to taste
- 1 tsp canola oil
- Preheat oven to 180’C. In a large bowl, mix potato, fish, lemon juice, parsley, onion and vegetables.
- Take 2 tablespoons of the mixture and roll into a ball and flatten slightly. Repeat with rest of mixture.
- Put the egg into one bowl and the breadcrumbs into another. Dip each ball into the egg and then roll into the breadcrumbs.
- Place onto oiled baking tray and cook until golden brown.