- 1 cauliflower, separated into small pieces
- 6 tbsp low fat margarine
- 1/2 red capsicum, finely chopped
- 1 small onion, finely sliced
- 1 tbsp parsley, chopped
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1 and 1/2 cups low fat milk
- 1 and 1/2 cups low fat
- cheddar cheese
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- Pre-heat oven to 180ºC. Use 2 tbsp margarine to grease baking dish.
- Boil cauliflower until tender. Set aside.
- In a saucepan melt 4 tablespoons of margarine over low heat. Add the capsicum, onion and parsley and cook for 4 mins then add the flour and stir.
- Stir in the milk until thickened. Add 1 cup of cheese, cook until cheese has melted.
- Add the cauliflower and spoon into baking dish. Top with rest of cheese and cover with the breadcrumbs, bake for 30mins until browned and serve.