- Wholemeal lasagne sheets
- 2 carrots diced
- 2 celery sticks diced
- 440g tin mixed beans
- 1 onion diced
- 1 zucchini diced
- 1 large tin tomatoes
- 2 tbsp mixed herbs
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- 3 cups low fat cheese, grated
- Combine vegetables, tomatoes, beans, garlic and herbs in a large pan, simmer until combined and sauce is thick.
- Grease the baking dish and cover base with lasagne sheets, spread 1/3 of vegetables over lasagne and top with 1/3 cheese.
- Add an other layer of lasagne sheets and repeat with vegetables and cheese for two more layers, finish with cheese.
- Bake in oven at 180’C for 30 to 40 minutes, serve with salad.