- 500g packet penne pasta
- 1 tsp garlic, crushed
- 2 onions, diced
- 1 green capsicum, diced
- 3 carrots, peeled and diced
- 2 zucchinis, sliced
- 2 celery sticks, diced
- 1 tsp dried mixed herbs
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 x 400g tins whole peeled tomatoes
- 1 425g tin tuna in spring water
- 1 cup frozen corn
- Olive oil for greasing baking dish
- 1 and 1/2 cups grated low fat cheese
- Preheat oven to 160ºC.
- Cook pasta according to packet instructions.
- In a large pan cook garlic, onion, capsicum, carrot, zucchini and celery on a medium heat until cooked but still firm.
- Add mixed herbs, tomato paste and tomatoes and cook on a low heat for 2 minutes. Add drained tuna, corn and cooked drained pasta and mix together and place in baking dish, cover with cheese and bake for 20mins until browned and serve.