- 1 cup rice
- 6 medium capsicums
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 tspn of garlic, crushed
- 1/2 cup of sultanas
- 1 tomato, chopped finely
- ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped parsley
- olive oil spray
- 1 cup of grated tasty cheese
- 1/2 cup of slivered almonds, toasted
- Cook rice as per pack instructions. Slice off tops of capsicums; remove seeds and membranes.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan. Fry onion and garlic until translucent. (about 4-5 minutes).
- Add 1/2 cup of water, sultanas, almonds, tomato and parsley. Stir in cooked rice, grated cheese and pepper.
- Stuff capsicums with the rice mixture and cover with capsicum lid. Spray capsicums with olive oil spray. Place on a lined tray and bake at 180ºC until capsicums are soft, about 30-40 minutes and serve.