- 2 cups spinach leaves
- 4 large fresh mushrooms, sliced
- Red/spanish onion, chopped
- Salt & pepper
- 2 boiled eggs, sliced
- 4 slices bacon, fat removed, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 tsp lemon juice
- Feta to serve
- Combine spinach, egg and mushrooms in large salad bowl, set aside.
- For dressing, combine onion, salt, pepper and mustard, whisk in vinegar and oil until thick. Stir in lemon juice.
- Pour dressing over spinach and mushrooms, toss well to coat.
- Crumble bacon and feta over salad and serve.