- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 420g tin tomato soup
- 2 cups water
- 2 peeled and cubed potatoes
- 500g kangaroo meat cubed (trim off the fat)
- 1 peeled and cubed sweet potato
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 tsp mixed herbs
- 2 tbsp flour
- 2 peeled and diced carrots
- 2 and 3/4 cups self raising flour
- 1 tsp low fat margarine
- 1 tbsp mixed herbs
- 1 cup water.
- Add oil to large saucepan and cook kangaroo on medium heat until browned, add onion, tomato soup and water, cook covered until the meat is tender.
- Add potato, sweet potato, carrot, mixed vegetables and mixed herbs. In a bowl mix flour and water to make a thick smooth paste and add to stew and cook on low heat until sauce has thickened and stew is heated through
In a bowl rub flour and margarine together, add herbs and water until soft dough is formed, roll and cut into bite size pieces and add to stew and cook for 20 minutes until dumplings are firm and serve.