- 2 eggs
- 25g all-bran fibre toppers
- 1 grilled capsicum, skin removed
- Fresh basil, finely sliced
- Salt and pepper for seasoning
- Olive oil for cooking
- Beat two eggs in a small bowl add all-bran to egg mixture.
- Slice grilled capsicum and add to egg mixture, add sliced basil and pepper to egg mixture, beat gently to combine.
- Heat some oil in a small pan over high heat, pour in egg mixture and turn heat to low.
- When the top is almost cooked, roll the egg in the pan until it resembles a roll (wrap).
- Serve with wholemeal toast fingers.