- 1 kg chuck or blade steak, cubed
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 425g can whole tomatoes
- 2 medium onions, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 sticks celery, baby carrots
- 1 turnip, cut into large chunks
- 3 medium potatoes, cut into large chunks
- 1 cup stock
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Toss meat, flour and paprika in a plastic bag and tip into a heavy casserole dish.
- Add all the remaining ingredients and stir to combine. Press a piece of baking paper over the ingredients and cover tightly with a lid.
- Cook for 2 hours without lifting the lid and serve.