- 375g dried pasta
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 25g low fat margarine
- 2 tbsp plain flour
- 1 3/4 cups low fat milk
- 1/2 cup low fat cream
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup reduced fat cheese
- 400g can flaked salmon
- Grease baking dish. Cook pasta in salted boiling water as per instructions. Drain and transfer to a bowl.
- Place peas in a bowl and cover with boiling water, stand for 2mins, drain.
- Melt margarine in saucepan, cook onion over low heat, add flour stir, gradually add milk and cream, bring to boil, reduce heat cook for 5mins. Stir in cheese until melted and smooth.
- Add peas and salmon to mixture, stir to combine and serve.