- 10g Butter
- 400g chicken thigh fillets, cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon BBQ sauce
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup tomato puree
- 8 tortillas, warmed
- 8 lettuce leaves
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Heat butter in a frying pan and cook chicken in batches until golden and cooked through.
- Return all chicken and juices to pan and add sauces and tomato puree. Cook until thickened slightly.
- Top warm tortillas with lettuce, chicken, tomatoes and cheese and roll up and serve.