- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 large potato’s, diced
- 500g broccoli, diced
- 2l chicken stock
- 125ml light cream
- 150g reduced fat cheese, cubed
- Heat oil in a large pan and cook the onion.
- Add the potato’s and broccoli and cook for 4 minutes. Add the chicken stock and cook for 20 mins until potato’s are cooked.
- Blend all the ingredients, add the cream and cheese and stir well over low heat until the cheese has melted.
- Serve the soup garnished with broccoli and a couple of cubes of cheese.