- 4 cups rolled oats
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 canola oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 cup sultanas
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 3/4 cup rice bran cereal
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- Yogurt and seasonal fruit optional
- Spread oats in baking tray, bake at 180c for 5mins, stir bake 5mins until toasted.
- Combine honey and oil in saucepan, cook and stir for 3mins over medium heat.
- Remove from heat stir in vanilla. Remove oats from oven mix with nuts, bran, seeds and coconut. Pour honey mixture over oats mix well and return to oven, bake for 20-25mins, stirring every 5mins. Remove from oven.
- Stir in raisins and dried fruit. Serve with yogurt and seasonal fruit. Can be stored in an airtight container. (12 serves)