- Whole unpeeled white potatoes, 1 per person
- 1 tin baked beans
- 1/2 cup low fat cheese, grated
- Prick each potato with a fork and wrap in tin foil.
- Bake potatoes in oven at 180ºC for about 40 minutes, you can check if cooked by carefully giving each potato a squeeze, if soft potato is cooked. Remove potato from oven and take off foil. Place on plate.
- In a small saucepan cook baked beans on medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Slice each potato in half, pour on beans and top with grated cheese and serve.
You can also top potatoes with stews, curry or any leftover meals.